Property Finding Service
ATM Property Sales provides a specialist property acquisition service to farmers wishing to buy Property in Scotland. Our resident agents will work towards locating the ideal property for our clients, taking into account desired location, farm type, farm size and available budget. Over the 35 years of trading ATM Property Sales have purchased in excess of 400 farms on behalf of our retained clients. Our recent purchases can be seen on our "Success Stories - Purchases" page.
Essentially we will do the "foot work" for you by carrying out the initial viewing of any property in Scotland and then provide you with a report on the suitability of the farm for you. ATM Property Sales are also favoured with the sale of farm properties in Scotland - these properties are often sold privately with our retained clients receiving early notification of these sales.
ATM Property Sales work on behalf of our clients can be divided into two stages - each of which is designed to save our clients time.
Stage One - Finding the Property
- Research the market
- Match clients requirements with available properties
- Access to private sales
- Early warning of forthcoming sales
- View property on behalf of client
- Report back to client on suitability
Stage Two - Securing the Property
- Review property - provide guidance on issues such as access, development potential, rental/income potential, staff/employees, fixtures and fittings and Single Farm Payment etc
- Provide guidance on purchase price
- Carry out negotiations on behalf of client to take property off the market
- Appoint solicitor
- Liaise with solicitor, bank, accountant and selling agent to ensure
- Aim to exchange contracts as smoothly and quickly as possible
- Maintain high degree of confidentiality
ATM Property Sales charge a small registration fee - this is a non returnable deposit and lasts until such time as we secure a suitable property.
Our final fee is based on a percentage basis - the actual fee depends on the level of spend by the individual client. With all of our transactions the retainer/registration fee is deducted from the final bill.